Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's a doggy dog world

Right now my husband is steady making fun of me, laughing straight out loud because I used to like cats. I still love cats, but something has changed. Ever since our lovely baby Bulldog arrived in his cage at the airport. Sure he was covered in pee, and poo from the long ride, but that didn't stop me from putting him on my chest and kissing his face. Smelly and covered in feces, we arrived home with our scared little boy. He was sniffling like a baby who has been crying, still he needed a bath. Describing how cute this puppy was is impossible. Over the next few weeks we endured some intersting experiences including, cute little puppy poos in the shoe, cute little puppy runs into neighbors yard, cute little puppy destroys all the magazines in the house. Now almost 7 years old, Bronx, our stunning English Bulldog has been a best friend to me and to many people. I know cats can be best friends too, no doubt, my cat Ziggy was a great friend, even if he brought home the tail of a squirrel as a present. So why all this talk about dogs, on a coaching blog? Tonight I want to focus on how enriched our lives are when we bring the purity of a pets love. Myself, I believe strongly in Animal Rights, and that people have yet to discover what a true blessing and gift pets are to humanity. Of course my family comes first, but my pets are a part of my family.

No comments:

Blog Archive