Friday, May 23, 2008

PLAY

An area I have chosen to concentrate on, and work towards is having fun. I have read in Women's Health books that "play" is an important aspect of our lives, and something that we are missing. It seems at some point we decide that "play" is not cool. We risk looking foolish, messing up our hair & make-up, or actually showing emotion. I have indeed forgotten about play. Recently my peer coach suggested that I write down; what I want more of, and what I want less of. In other words take from one area and concentrate in another. It is clear that in order to bring more FUN into my life, I will not only need to be "present and in the moment", but I will also need to add more play into my daily routine. There is a great company in Vancouver called Dreamlife Design, in the office they have a Nintendo Wii, I had the opportunity to play Tennis on this machine. What stands out most is the fact that I could not stop laughing. Not only at how bad I was, but how funny it was, and the fact that it actually makes you "play" literally. Pure genius. So at the end of the day, when all is said and done a little more "Play" is just what the doctor ordered. Because after all feeling good is a "key factor" in happiness, success, as well as abundance. So it is off I go for a little play time, even if I do start with a game of (clean the kitchen and fold the laundry!)

Live Love Laugh and Enjoy.

jennifer@level88.ca

No comments:

Blog Archive